Realme XT, the company’s first 64MP quad camera phone will go on sale later in India this month, now details about another realme smartphone has surfaced in China. We still don’t have the name of the phone yet, but the specifications of the phone that have surfaced reveals a similar 6.4-inch Samsung AMOLED water drop screen, 64MP quad rear cameras and a 4000mAh, but this is said to be powered by Snapdragon 730G, 32-megapixel front camera, next-generation in-display fingerprint scanner and a faster 30W VOOC fast charging, compared to 20W VOOC 3.0 charging in its current phones.
Upcoming realme smartphone rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery (typical) with 30W VOOC fast charging
We still don’t know the name of the phone or if the phone will launch in India first since the realme XT is launching in India in a few weeks. It could be unveiled or teased at the realme Q launch in China next week.