Huami Corporation has launched the Amazfit GTR smartwatch in India, as it had promised. It has a 1.39-inch AMOLED display with 326PPI pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 5 ATM water resistance. It has support for 12 sports modes, such as walking, running or swimming, to climbing and skiing, GPS+GLONASS, BioTracker PPG for 24-hour uninterrupted accurate heart rate monitoring, sedentary reminder, all-day health monitoring, sleep analysis and more.
The watch is optimized for standby, bright-screen and sport modes, optimizing the power consumption of the watch, offering up to 24 days of battery life with normal use.
Amazfit GTR specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, AF Coating
- Supports Android 5.0 and above, iO S10.0 and above
- BioTracker PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor,6-Axis Accelerometer , 3 Axial Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Capacitive Sensor, Ambient Light Brightness Sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 47.2 x 10.75 mm; Weight: 36g (aluminum alloy), 48g (stainless steel), 40g (titanium metal)
- Water-resistant and dust-resistant (5ATM / 50 meters)
- 410mAh LiPo battery with up to 24-days battery life with normal use, up to 74 days in basic watch mode
The Amazfit GTR 47mm comes in Stainless Steel and Aluminium casing with brown leather strap, is priced at Rs. 10,999 and will be available from Flipkart and Myntra starting from tomorrow, September 12th.
Commenting on the launch, Mark Mao, Vice President of Overseas Business, Huami said:
We have recently received an overwhelming response around the launch of Amazfit Bip Lite and Verge Lite from the Indian market. To continue the momentum among the Indian customers, we are elated to announce the launch of the most awaited product line – Amazfit GTR. It is one of our latest innovations in the smartwatch wearable categories with distinctive and stylish look and display. The Amazfit GTR is equipped with some exciting advanced functionalities for fitness as well as fashion conscious millennials. The Indian market has always accepted us with great trust, and we are looking forward to receive the same healthy response from the market again.