Lenovo has launched K10 Note, the latest smartphone in the ‘K Series’ in India, as it had promised. It was introduced in China back in May this year as Z6 Lite and packs a 6.39-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 93.07% screen to body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 710 with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie and comes with triple rear cameras that includes a 16-megapixel main sensor, 8-megapixel telephoto lens with 8x hybrid zoom and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. There is a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a textured back with 228 laser engraved three-dimensional texture, color-changing coating and has a roll cage magnesium alloy frame, similar to ThinkPad notebooks. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4050mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Lenovo K10 Note specifications
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio LTPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x with 64GB internal memory / 6GB RAM with 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Dual LED flash, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less and 8x hybrid zoom, 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:156.6×74.3×7.99mm ; Weight: 164g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Lenovo K10 Note comes in Knight Black and Stardust Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version is priced at Rs. 15999. It will be available from
Flipkart starting from September 16th. It offers Rs. 2200 cashback in the form of vouchers for Jio users and 125GB additional data (5GB for 25 recharges) on recharge of Rs. 198 or Rs. 299 plans.