Lenovo just announced Z6 Lite (Youth Edition) in China, after the Z6 Pro last month. It has a 6.39-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 93.07% screen to body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 710 with up to 6GB of RAM, and comes with triple rear cameras that includes a 16-megapixel main sensor, 8-megapixel telephoto lens with 8x hybrid zoom and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. There is a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a ceramic textured back with 228 laser engraved three-dimensional texture, color-changing coating and has a roll cage magnesium alloy frame, similar to ThinkPad notebooks. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4050mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Lenovo Z6 Lite specifications
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 LTPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x with 64GB internal memory, 6GB RAM with 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI 11
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Dual LED flash, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 8x hybrid zoom, 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:156.6×74.3×7.99mm ; Weight: 164g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4050mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Lenovo Z6 Lite comes in Midnight Black and Startdust colors and is priced at 1099 yuan (US$ 158 / Rs. 11,090 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 1399 yuan (US$ 202 / Rs. 14,120 approx.) for 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and 1699 yuan (US$ 245 / Rs. 17,145 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version. It will go on sale in China from May 28th.