Lenovo has also launched A6 Note, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 6.09-inch HD+ Dewdrop display with 88% screen-to-body ratio, is powered be Helio P22 SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android Pie, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots and a 5-megapixel camera on the front with support for face unlock.
The phone has a plastic back, features rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mA battery.
Lenovo A6 Note specifications
- 6.09-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P Lens, LED flash, 5MP camera for portrait shots
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Lenovo A6 Note comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 7999 and will be available from Flipkart on September 11th. It offers Rs. 2200 cashback in the form of vouchers for Jio users and Cleartrip vouchers worth Rs. 3000 on recharge of Rs. 198 or Rs. 299 plans.