Samsung has finally announced that it will launch the Galaxy M30s, successor of the Galaxy M30 in India on September 18th on Amazon.in. The company has confirmed that it will huge 6000mAh battery, compared to the 5000mAh battery in the predecessor, hints at a 48-megapixel primary camera with triple camera arrangement, Super AMOLED display and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It has a gradient back that shows both blue and green colors.
Android Enterprise website listing confirmed a 6.4-inch display, similar to the predecessor, 4GB RAM and 64GB and 128GB storage versions, so there should be 6GB RAM version as well. Geekbench listing revealed Exynos 9610 SoC, so most specifications look similar to the A50s without the in-display fingerprint scanner and a larger battery.
Samsung Galaxy M30s rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
We should know the price when it is launched later this month. Earlier reports it will be priced under Rs. 20,000.