Motorola just announced One Action, the company’s latest Android One smartphone, after several rumors. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21:9 aspect ratio CinemaVision LCD screen, is powered by new Exynos 9609 processor and runs Android Pie, similar to the One Vision, but this has a 12-megapixel in-screen camera.
The phone has a 12-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF), 5 MP depth camera and a 117º ultra-wide action video camera with Enhanced Video Stabilization and 2.0µm Quad Pixel technology promises four times more light sensitivity for sharper, brighter videos. Through a unique combination of hardware and software innovation you can film ultra-wide video while holding the phone more naturally in a vertical position, and when you play it back horizontally, you will get it in full screen. The phone features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 3500mAh battery.
Motorola One Action specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) Full HD+ LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture,1.25um pixel size, PDAF, 117-degree Ultra-wide Action camera with 2.0um Quad Pixel technology, f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker with Dolby Audio, dual microphones, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 71.2 x 9.15mm; Weight: 176g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh with 10W charging
The Motorola One Action comes in Denim Blue, Pearl White and Aqua Teal colors, is priced at €259 (US$ 286 / Rs. 20,415 approx.) and will roll out in Brazil, Mexico and various European countries starting today, August 16th. It will launch in India on August 23rd.