Vivo’s iQOO brand has introduced iQOO smartphone in China earlier this year. Now the Vivo iQOO Pro 5G has been certified by TENAA with the model number V1916A, ahead of announcement on August 22nd. It is said come with a 6.41-inch Full HD+ water drop notch screen with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, similar to the predecessor, but this will be powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC combined with Qualcomm’s X50 modem for 5G connectivity, liquid cooling, up to 12GB of RAM, Android Pie, 48-megapixel primary rear camera, secondary 13-megapixel 120-degree ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots.
It is said to pack a larger 4500mAh battery with 44W ultra-fast flash charge and retain the in-display fingerprint scanner.
Vivo iQOO Pro 5G rumored specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.96GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB internal memory, 12GB RAM with 512GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 13MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, f/2.4 aperture, 2MP camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.77×75.73×9.32mm ; Weight: 217g
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4410mAh (minimum) battery with 44W ultra fast charging
The Vivo iQOO Pro 5G will come in range of colors. We should know the price when it goes official next Thursday.