Vivo just launched its S1 smartphone in India, as it had promised. It was announced last month in Indonesia and few other Asian markets and packs a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with about 90% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio P65 12nm SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, sports a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture, 8MP ultrawide sensor and an 2MP depth sensor, as well as a 32MP front-facing camera.
In has an in-display fingerprint scanner, and the 2.5d curved back panel has a nano-ion coating technique that reflects light to give you a different perspective every time. It has a dedicated Smart Button, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4500mAh battery with support for Vivo’s Dual Engine fast charging.
Vivo S1 specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) (2x Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz
6x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz) 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.53 × 75.23 × 8.13mm; Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The Vivo S1 comes in Skyline Blue and Diamond Black colors, is priced at Rs. 17990 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version, Rs. 18990 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB version and the top-end 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 19990. The 4GB RAM with 128GB storage will be available from starting from tomorrow, August 8th both online and offline.
Check out our Vivo S1 unboxing and first impressions here.