Last week ZTE’s nubia brand confirmed that it will introduce its flagship Z20 smartphone in China on August 8th. Today a phone with the model number NX627J has been certified by TENAA in China, which should be Z20. It shows dual displays, similar to the nubia X that was introduced last year, but this will feature a slight larger 6.42-inch FHD+ OLED screen on the front and the 5.1-inch secondary OLED display on the back will have FHD+ resolution, compared to HD+ screen on the nubia X.
There are triple rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel primary camera, 16-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, which can also be used for selfies, and it will retain the fingerprint sensor on both the sides so it is suitable for both the right and left handers.
Nubia Z20 rumored specifications
- 6.42-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) FHD+ OLED curved glass display
- 5.1-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) FHD+ OLED curved glass secondary display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage/ 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with nubia UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 16MP ultra-wide camera, third camera
- Dual side-mounted fingerprint sensors
- Dimensions: 158.63×75.23×9.2mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Nubia Z20 is listed in Red with Black color, but it should come in other colors as well. We should get all the details when the phone goes official next Thursday.