After announcement earlier this month, Xiaomi today opened crowdfunding for its Mi Water TDS Tester in India. It has an Anti-rust and Anti-corrosion sensor, LCD screen, features an IPX6-rated waterproof body and can detect TDS of up to 9990 in few seconds with a press of a button.
Highlights of Mi Water TDS Tester
- You can effortlessly test the hardness of your water before using it for consumption, to cook or when taking a shower.
- Solvents detected through TDS water test include Soluble Salts (Calcium and Mangesium ions), Ionic Organic (Ammonium acetate, sodium etc.) and Heavy Metal Ions (Chromium, Zinc, lead and copper.)
- IPX6 waterproof design allows you to use it stress free. Functionally sealed, the buttons prevent water from seeping in and damaging internal components.
- The precision made sensor is designed to effectively resist rust and corrosion and functions in a temperature range of 0 to 80-degree Celsius
- Works with LR44 batteries (not included) that can be replaced easily. Energy saving chip will automatically switch off post 2 minutes of inactivity.
The Mi Water TDS Tester is available for crowdfunding through mi.com at Rs. 349 (Rs. 499 is the original price) with a funding goal of 5000 units, and will start shipping from 5th August, on successful completion of the crowdfunding.