Samsung launched the Galaxy A10 smartphone in the ‘A series’ in India earlier this year. Last month it introduced the Galaxy A10e in the US, today it has started rolling out the phone in the US for AT&T and Boost Mobile. It has a smaller 5.83-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by Exynos 7884 Octa-Core processor, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI, comes with a single 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera with face unlock.
Samsung Galaxy A10e Specifications
- 5.83-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7884 (Dual 1.6 GHz + Hexa 1.35 GHz) processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Face Unlock
- Dimension:147.3 x 69.6 x 8.4; Weight: 141g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A10e comes in Black color and costs $139.99 (Rs. 9,635 approx.), but it currently offered at $99.99 (Rs.6,880 approx.) by Boost Mobile, in a two-day introductory sale.