HUAWEI has launched Watch GT Active with an improved design and a new bezel pattern color compared to the Watch GT Sports and Classic Editions that were launched in India earlier this year. The Watch GT Active comes with similar specifications as the previous generation including the same 14-day battery life, HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heartrate monitoring, HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 and lots more.
It has a new Triathlon mode that can record a complete data of your triathlon activity of swimming, cycling and running, including activity transitions. The new Fluroelastomer strap improves the overall texture of the watch, but also creates a more durable and comfortable wearing experience.
HUAWEI Watch GT Active specifications
- 1.39-inch ( 454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED touch display, 326 PPI
- Bluetooth 4.2 that connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO
- 3D distance, Altitude barometer and compass, features for climbing and trail running
- Dimensions: 46.5 x 46.5 x 10.6 mm; Weight: 46 g (without the strap)
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Up to 14 days battery life
The HUAWEI Watch GT Active comes in Green and Orange strap colors, is priced at Rs. 15990 and is available from Flipkart. It is backed by a 1-year warranty and 10 days of replacement policy. It also offers no-cost EMI at Rs 445/month, and a 10% Instant discount on SBI credit card, 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart via Axis Bank credit card and an additional 5% off with Axis Buzz credit card.