HUAWEI just launched Huawei Watch GT, the company’s latest smartwatch in India. It was announced back in October last year and comes with ultra-high battery life with low power consumption, thanks to innovative smart power-saving algorithm that enables it to dynamically switch between performance and efficiency modes, depending on user activity, for maximum battery life.
It sports a 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED screen, incorporates a dual-crown design with stainless steel and ceramic bezels, comes with 10.6 mm case body and has GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO, three of the major satellite positioning systems, for precise positioning. It has all-round sports activity tracking including indoor exercises, outdoor running, mountain climbing, cycling, and open water swimming.
TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology tracks the user’s active and resting heart rate. The Watch GT uses invisible lights to monitor the user’s heart rate during sleep.
HUAWEI Watch GT specifications
- 1.39-inch ( 454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED touch display, 326 PPI
- ARM M4 SoC with 16MB RAM and 128MB storage
- Bluetooth 4.2 that connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO
- 3D distance, Altitude barometer and compass, features for climbing and trail running
- Dimensions: 46.5 x 46.5 x 10.6 mm; Weight: 46 g (without the strap)
- IR-based heart rate monitor
- 420mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life
The HUAWEI Watch GT Sports Edition is priced at Rs. 15,990 and the Classic Edition with Leather band costs Rs. 16,990. It will be avaialble starting March 19th exclusively on Amazon India. It also comes with a free HUAWEI AM61 BT headset worth Rs. 2999 as a part of launch offer.