Sony has launched new HT-Z9F 3.1 channel Soundbar in India. It has Vertical Surround Engine that lets you enjoy the thrill of the latest theater audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X in a single slim unit. No matter what type of room you’re in, its three front speakers reproduce “vertical,” creating virtual surround sound that seems to come from all around you, without any extra speakers and allows you to experience, three-dimension cinematic surround sound.
It has Sony’s unique Digital Signal Processing technologies such as Vertical Surround Engine and S-Force PRO Front Surround technology, maximum 7.1.2 ch surround sound can be experienced from the soundbar. You can connect via HDMI, Wi-Fi, USB and more to enjoy music and movies from different sources. You can also connect wireless speakers to complete the home theater experience.
Highlights of Sony HT-Z9F Soundbar
- Cinematic surround sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support
- Unique Vertical Surround Engine and S-Force Pro Front Surround Technology
- Simple & elegant design fits perfectly in your home
- Bluetooth 4.2 feature for seamless wireless connectivity with BRAVIA TV
- Built-in WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4 Ghz/5 GHz) to wirelessly connect to online music streaming
- Five optimized sound modes at a click of a button for unique experience
- 400W total power output, Wireless Subwoofer
- Digital Amplifier,S-Master HX
- Dimensions: 1000 x 64 x 99 mm; Weight: 3.1 kg; Subwoofer dimensions: 190 x 382 x 386 mm; Weight: 8.1kg
- Input/Output: 1/1 (ARC/eARC), 4K HDR 18 Gbps passthrough and HDCP 2.2, Dolby Vision Compatible
The Sony HT-Z9F is priced at Rs. 59,990 and will available across all Sony Center, major electronic stores and e-commerce portals in India starting July 8. On pre-booking of HT-Z9F from 1st July until 8th July 2019, the rear surround wireless speaker SA-Z9R worth Rs. 9,990 will be available at no additional cost, it is also available separately from Amazon.in.