Panasonic’s Sanyo has launched new 32-inch HD Ready and 43-inch Full HD Smart TVs in the Nebula series in India. These have YouTube, Netflix, Android Mirroring, In-Plane Switching (IPS) display technology, Fast Cast and Android Mirroring.
Sanyo Nebula series 32-inch and 43-inch Smart LED TVs specifications
- 32-inch (1366 x 768) HD ready display, 60 hertz refresh rate, 800:1 contrast ratio, 280cd/m2 brightness, 178° viewing angle
- 43-inch (1920×1080) Full HD display, 60 hertz refresh rate, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 300cd/m2 brightness, 178° viewing angle
- 896MHz CA9 CPU, Mali-400 GPU
- 768MB RAM, 4GB eMMC storage
- WiFi, 2 x HDMI ports, 2 x USB ports, RJ-45, 3.5mm headphone output
- 8 x 2 Watts (32-inch) / 10 x 2 Watts (43-inch) Box speakers
The Sanyo Nebula series 32-inch HD Ready and 43-inch Full HD Smart LED TVs are priced at Rs. 12,999 and Rs. 22,999 respectively and are available from Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana– Business Chief, Sanyo, Panasonic India, said:
Sanyo is committed to making technology accessible to all, and enhancing the viewing experience. With this vision, we are delighted to introduce the Smart LED TV’s under our Nebula series. Both the TVs will be available on Amazon with easy financing options. With Netflix, YouTube, IPS technology display and superior speakers, Sanyo Smart TVs are a perfect fit for viewers in today’s time. With this launch, we further strengthen our commitment to provide high quality, value for money products to our Indian consumers.