Xiaomi started crowdfunding for Mi LED Smart Bulb in India in April and started shipping it for the backers last month, now the company has launched it in India. It is a 10W bulb with 800 Lumens of brightness, comes with support for Amazon Alexa as well as Google Assistant, and doesn’t require a separate bridge like Philips Hue. It comes with E27 socket so you have to purchase the B22 converter separately.
Highlights of Mi LED Smart Bulb
- 16 million colors, 1700k to 6500k color temperature and 80 to 800 lumens adjustment, scheduling, power on or off through the app
- Sunrise mode imitates the sunrise to gently ease you awake. Sunset mode creates snug atmosphere before bed.
- Turn the light on or off, adjust the brightness, color or color temperature through Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Doesn’t require a bridge, and can be connected to WiFi via Mi Home App
- Cross Pattern exterior gives the bulb a gentle appearance while ensuring heat is easily dissipated.
- Outer filter is made of highly transparent light-diffusing material, and the plastic covered aluminum structure allows for even more heat dissipation, ensuring a long life for the bulb
- Over 11 years of long life span (with about 6 hours of use per day)