Infinix has launched Hot 7 Pro, a new mid-range smartphone in India. It has 6.19-inch HD+ screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 12nm Octa-Core SoC with 6GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0, has a 13-megapixel front and rear cameras along with a 2-megapixel camera to capture depth information in portrait shots.
It has several cameras features such as AI Portrait, AI Beauty and Auto Scene detection with several scene modes, including AI HDR, AI Bokeh, Night, Sports, Blue Sky, and Text. It features Dirac Stereo Widening technology, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and a 4000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro specifications
- 6.19-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18.75:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 2MP secondary camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac Stereo Widening, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156 x 75 x 7.9 mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
- 4000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot 7 Pro comes in Midnight Black and Aqua Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999, and will be available from Flipkart starting June 17th. You can get it for Rs. 8,999 till 21st June 2019 as a part of launch offer.
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO, Infinix India, said:
Hot 7 Pro is the designated ‘entertainment’ all-rounder in Infinix’s product ecosystem. With Hot 7 Pro, we have achieved the perfect balance between making a phone truly feature-rich and oriented for the young user without compromising on the price aspect.