After leaks Motorola has officially announced the Moto Z4, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Z series in the US. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED screen with 85% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 675 with 4GB of RAM, runs Android Pie, has a 48-megapixel rear camera with Quad Pixel technology to capture 12 MP images, OIS, artificial intelligence (AI) features and a 25-megapixel front camera with 1.8µm Quad Pixel mode for 6.25MP images, portrait mode and AI-based beautification.
It has a in-display fingerprint scanner, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 back, 6000 series polished aluminum frame, P2i splash-proof nano-coating and packs a 3600 mAh battery with 15W TurboPower charging and up to 2 days of battery life.
Moto Z4 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 OLED display, 1,000,000 : 1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, OIS, PDAF, Laser Autofocus
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 0.9um pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, front ported speaker, 3 microphones, FM Radio
- Splash Resistant (P2i nano-coating)
- Dimensions: 158 x 75 x 7.35mm; Weight: 165g
- G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3600mAh battery with 15w turbo charging
The Moto Z4 comes in Flash Grey and Frost White colors, is priced at $499.99 (Rs. 34,900 approx.) and is available for pre-order in the US from Best Buy, B&H Photo, and on Amazon.com (with Alexa Hands-Free) with the moto 360 camera moto mod and ships from June 6th. For a limited time, Verizon customers can get phone for $240 ($10 per month for 24 months) with new activations. It has support for Moto Mods including 5G moto mod that is available through Verizon US for $199.99 ($349.99 MSRP).