Lenovo has introduced Z6 Pro, successor of last year’s Z5 Pro, as it had promised. It has a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with ultra narrow bezels, is powered by Snapdragon 855 with up to 12GB of RAM, liquid cooling with 5mm reinforced copper tube and larger heat dissipation area, and comes with quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel main sensor, 16MP 125 ° ultra-wide-angle camera, 8MP telephoto sensor and a 2MP camera for videos. It offers 2.39cm super macro photography and the new hyper video uses OIS, six-axis gyroscope, ToF and PDAF offer multi-anti-shake solution based on AI optimization for smoother videos even when moving, targeted at vloggers. There is a 32-megapixel camera on the front.
It has sixth generation in-display fingerprint scanner, 17-layer 3D coating on the gradient back and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for 27W fast charging that offers of 2 hours of gaming with 15 minutes of charging.
Lenovo Z6 Pro specifications
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 display with DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x with 128GB / 256GB internal memory, 12GB RAM with 512GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI 11
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, Dual LED flash, 16MP 125 ° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP super video camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2.9um, OIS, ToF camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:157.5×74.6×8.65mm ; Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
The Lenovo Z6 Pro comes in Black and Blue colors and is priced at 2899 yuan (US$ 430 / Rs. 30,085 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2999 yuan (US$ 446 / Rs. 31,120 approx.), 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 3799 yuan (US$ 565 / Rs. 39,425 approx.) and the top-end 12GB RAM with 512GB storage version costs 4999 yuan (US$ 744 / Rs. 51,875 approx.). It will go on sale in China from April 29th.