Infinix has launched Smart 3 Plus, the company’s latest budget smartphone as it had promised. It has 6.21-inch HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen with 88% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 12nm SoC with 2GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots as well as a dedicated Low-light Sensor.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 3500mAh battery.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus specifications
- 6.21-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, Low-Light sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 157x76x7.8mm; Weight: 148g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
- 3500mAh battery
The Infinix Smart 3 Plus comes in Sapphire Cyan and Midnight Black colors, is priced at 6,999 and will go on sale on Flipkart starting April 30th.