Motorola just announced One Vision, the company’s latest Android One smartphone at an event in Brazil, as expected. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21:9 aspect ratio CinemaVision LCD screen with a 25-megapixel in-screen camera with 1.8µm Quad Pixel technology for sharper selfies in low-light, is powered by new Exynos 9609 processor and runs Android Pie.
The phone has a 48-megapixel rear camera with new Night Vision mode, OIS and also has Quad Pixel technology that combines four pixels into one large 1.6µm pixel for an incredibly sharp 12 MP photos with improved brightness and reduced image noise. There is a secondary 5-megapixel camera. It has a 4D Corning Gorilla Glass back with gradient finish, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 3500mAh battery that promises one day of battery life, and the 15W TurboPower fast charging offers up to 7 hours of usage in just 15 minutes of charging.
Motorola One Vision specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) Full HD+ LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 160.1×71.2×8.7mm; Weight: 181g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging
The Motorola One Vision comes in Sapphire Blue and Brown color, is priced at an RRP of €299 (US$ 335 / Rs. 23,520 approx.) and will be available in Saudi Arabia and Thailand from tomorrow, May 16th. It is already available in Brazil at 1,999 Brazilian Real (US$ 499 / Rs. 35,080 approx.). It will roll out to select countries in Asia, Middle East, and Australia in the coming months.