HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has announced the HONOR 20 Lite, the company’s latest smartphone in the HONOR 20 series, after it was introduced as HONOR 20i in China last month. It has a 6.21-inch FHD+ display with about 90% screen-to-body ratio, Kirin 710 SoC with 4GB of RAM, Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0, 24-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots, 8-megapixel 120° ultra wide-angle lens and a 32-megapixel front camera with AI beautify features.
It has a gradient back made using 3D lithography technology, and packs a 3400mAh battery.
HONOR 20 Lite specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 164g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The HONOR 20 Lite comes in Phantom Red and Phantom Blue colors, is available in Malaysia at 949 Malaysian Ringgit (US$ 228 / Rs. 15,900 approx.). It priced at £249 (US$ 325 / Rs. 22,580 approx.) in UK and will go on sale via Carphone Warehouse, Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, Very, and AO from May 15th.