OPPO recently introduced A1k, the company’s new budget smartphone in Russia. The smartphone flaunts a 6.1-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch display with 87.43% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0 and more. After the launch in Russia last week, today, OPPO has launched the phone in India.
The smartphone has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner.
OPPO A1k specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning
Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 154.5 x73.8x 8.4mm; Weight: 170g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The OPPO A1k comes in Red and Black colors, is priced at Rs. 8,490 and is available from Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Tata CLiQ, PayTM Mall and all offline stores.