OPPO recently introduced A1k, the company’s latest budget smartphone in Russia. It has a 6.1-inch HD+ Waterdrop Notch display with 87.43% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0 on top, has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery, but it doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner.
OPPO A1k specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning
Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 154.5 x73.8x 8.4mm; Weight: 170g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery
The OPPO A1k comes in Black and Red colors and is priced at 9,990 rubles (US$ 156 / Rs. 10,900 approx.), but it is rumored to launch in India soon at Rs. 9,990.