Xolo has launched Era 5X, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India, after it was introduced back in January this year. The main highlight of the smartphone is its 13-megapixel front camera with LED flash and AI studio mode with sudio lighting modes like the iPhone. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera, features 5.7-inch HD+ screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 12nm Quad-Core SoC with 3GB of RAM and has Dual plate graphite layer to reduce heat.
It has support for face unlock that can unlock the phone in 0.6 seconds and a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds. It has support for Dual 4G VoLTE and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Xolo Era 5X specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Star OS 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Largan Lens
- 13MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan Lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 152.2x73x7.9mm; Weight: 141.6g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The Xolo Era 5X comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 7499 and will be available from Amazon.in and Flipkart starting today. Jio uses get Rs 1,200 cashback in the form of vouchers and 50GB additional data. There is also additional Rs 1,500 discount on the exchange.