Earlier: HUAWEI took wraps off its latest flagship smartphone P30 Pro recently at a launch event in Paris and now it looks like the company is all set to launch P30 Pro Smartphone in India soon, according to a listing on Amazon.
Today, Amazon.in posted a listing on its website hinting that HUAWEI P30 will be launching in India soon. The landing page lists the features of P30 Pro, about its new camera and other specifications. According to the listing, it looks like the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is expected in India.
HUAWEI P30 sports a Nano-Memory Card slot unlike the regular MicroSD card seen on its other smartphone lineup. To recall, P30 is powered by Kirin 980 SoC which is a 7nm chipset and comes with a new Rear Triple Camera set up. It is a combination of 40MP wide angle lens with an aperture of f/1.8 + 16MP ultra wide angle lens with an aperture of f/2.2 + 8MP Telephoto lens with an aperture of f/2.4.
HUAWEI P30 Pro Specifications:
- 6.47-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED HDR Display with DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- 40MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, OIS, 20MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 5x Telephoto lens with OIS, ToF Depth sensor, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, AIS
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / NM card)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 158 x 73.4 x 8.41mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200mAh (typical) battery with HUAWEI SuperCharge fast charging.
Here is a video that explains what’s new in the P30 Pro camera.