HUAWEI has been teasing the launch of P30 Pro in India since it was introduced last week. Even Amazon.in listing went live yesterday. Now there are reports that the company is planning to launch the P30 Lite in the country along with the P30 Pro early next week. To remind you, the P20 Lite was launched in India along with the P20 Pro back in April last year.
HUAWEI P30 Lite specifications
- 6.15-inch (2312 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.9×72.7×7.4mmWeight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3340mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
We should know the exact launch date in the coming days.