Huawei’s Honor brand has launched Honor 10 Lite smartphone in India back in January this year starting at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM version and Rs. 17,999 for the 6GB RAM version, both with 64GB storage. Today has a launched the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version in the country for Rs. 11,999, which is available exclusively from Flipkart in Midnight Black and Gradiant Blue colors.
Other specifications are similar, including a 6.21-inch Full HD+ display, Kirin 710 SoC, Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0, 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera, 24-megapixel front camera, gradient finish on the back, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3400mAh battery.
Honor 10 Lite specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
Commenting on the launch, Suhail Tariq, CMO, Huawei Consumer Business Group, said:
Since its launch, the Honor 10 Lite has witnessed an exceptional response from the consumer. The new variant is a step ahead for our consumers to get best speed with unmatchable experience. Honor 10 lite demonstrates our strong dedication to selfie photography and exceptional design. The new variant of Honor 10 Lite builds on its legacy featuring the AI Selfie camera with a comprehensive lineup of storage and memory to power the new era of selfie-strong smartphones.