HUAWEI just announced Nova 4e, the company’s latest mid-range Nova series smartphone, as it had promised. It has a 6.15-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display, is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, GPU Turbo 2.0, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0, has a 24-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots as well as 8-megapixel 120° ultra wide-angle lens. It also comes with a 32-megapixel front camera housed inside the notch with AI beautify features.
It has a glass back with gradient finish on the Blue version, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, hybrid dual SIM slot, dual 4G VoLTE and a 3340mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging over USB Type-C.
HUAWEI Nova 4e specifications
- 6.15-inch (2312 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.9×72.7×7.4mmWeight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3340mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The HUAWEI Nova 4e comes in Midnight Black, Pearl White and Gradient Blue colors, is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 297 / Rs. 20,720 approx.) for the 4GB RAM version and the 6GB RAM version costs 2299 yuan (US$ 342 / Rs. 23,835 approx.). It will go on sale in China later today.