LG unveiled its flagship G8 ThinQ smartphone at its MWC event last month. Today the company has announced that it will begin pre-orders for the phone starting from Korea from March 15th till March 21st at a price of 897,600 Korean Won (US$ 790 / Rs. 55,280 approx.), which it says is the lowest price tag ever for a flagship LG smartphone. It will go on sale starting from March 22nd and alsocomes with 1-year free screen replacement and a free case as a part of launch offer.
LG G8 ThinQ specifications
- 6.1-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision OLED Display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.5 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, 78° lens, 16MP super wide camera with f/1.9 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 107° lens, 12MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 45° lens, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.7 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size, 80° lens, 3D ToF sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, 3D face unlock
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Surround Sound, Boombox Speaker with stereo output
- Dimensions:151.9 x 71.8 x 8.4mm; Weight: 167g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3,500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Check out the hands-on and photo gallery here.