Along with the F11 Pro, OPPO also launched the F11 with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display and a 16-megapixel camera inside the notch in India. Other specifications are the same, including the Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm SoC, 48-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera, rear mounted fingerprint sensor and a 4020mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0 fast charging, but this comes with 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version.
OPPO F11 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.25″ sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 6P lens, 5MP secondary camera with 1.12um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4020mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0
The OPPO F11 comes in Favorite Purple and Marble Green colors and is priced at Rs. 19,990. It will go on sale in India soon.