After the V15 Pro last month, Vivo has introduced the V15 smartphone in Thailand. It has a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD display with 90.95% screen-to-body ratio instead of Super AMOLED display on the V15 Pro, and is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 SoC, compared to Snapdragon 675. It retains the same 32-megapixel pop-up front camera, but this features a 12-megapixel rear camera with photosensitive units, instead of quad units. Other 5-megapixel depth sensor for portraits and an 8-megapixel camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens are retained.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor instead of in-display fingerprint sensor, and comes a 4000mAh battery with support for Dual-Engine fast charging and a micro USB port.
Vivo V15 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP AI 120-degree Super wide angle camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Samsung ISOCELL GD1 sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 161.97×75.93×8.54mm; Weight: 189.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging
The Vivo V15 comes in Topaz Blue and Glamour Red colors, is priced at 10,999 Thai Baht (US$ 345 / Rs. 24,465 approx.). It will launch in India at a cheaper rate sometime later this month.