Xiaomi recently confirmed that the Redmi Note 7 Pro will be announced this week in China. Now the smartphone has been certified by TENAA with the model number M1901F7BE. It already confirmed that it will feature Sony IMX586 sensor replacing the Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor on the Redmi Note 7. It also reveals 2GHz Octa-Core SoC that confirms it will be powered by Snapdragon 675, compared to Snapdragon 660 on the Redmi Note 7.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. TENAA doesn’t confirm secondary rear camera resolution, so it is not clear if this will come with a better sensor compared to 5MP secondary camera on the Note 7.
Redmi Note 7 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, PDAF, EIS, secondary camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK 98937 Smart PA
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 4
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is expected to come in Black, Blue, Purple, Red and more colors. We should know the price when it goes official later this week.