Along with the Nokia 3.2, HMD Global also introduced its Nokia 4.2 Android One smartphone with a 5.71-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display. It is powered by Snapdragon 439 with up to 3GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a glass back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 3000mAh battery. The power button of the phone acts a notification light, and it also comes with a dedicated Google Assistant button.
Nokia 4.2 specifications
- 5.71-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 a-Si FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Dimensions: 148.95 x 71.30 x 8.39mm; Weight: 161g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 3000mAh built-in battery
The Nokia 4.2 comes in Black and Pink Sand colors, is priced at US$ 169 (Rs. 12,005 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs US$ 199 (Rs. 14,135 approx.). It will roll out from April.