HMD Global has announced Nokia 1 Plus, the company’s latest Android Go Edition phone and the successor of Nokia 1 that was introduced last year at the MWC. It has a 5.45-inch FWVGA+ IPS, compared to 4.5-inch FWVGA screen in the predecessor, is powered by MediaTek MT6739 SoC with 1GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Nokia 1 Plus specifications
- 5.45-inch (480 x 960 pixels) FWVGA+ 18:9 display
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739W 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145.04 x 70.4 x 8.55 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery
The Nokia 1 Plus comes in Red, Blue and Black colors, is priced at $99 (Rs. 7,030 approx.) and will roll out from March.