Huawei at its MWC 2019 event introduced the new MateBook X Pro, successor of last year’s model. The successor has the same 13.9-inch 3K LTPS FullView display with a 91% screen-to-body ratio and a 14.6mm sleek metal body, but this comes with latest 8th gen Intel Core processors with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU, embeds fingerprint sensor in the power button, offers faster WiFi and comes with HUAWEI Share 3.0 OneHop to transfer images, videos and documents directly to another device instantly over NFC just by tapping it.
Huawei MateBook X Pro 2019 specifications
- 13.9-inch (3000 x 2000 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 450 nits brightness, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, sRGB 100% color gamut
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U / i7-8565U processor with 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GPU and Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB / 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 512GB / 1 TB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1MP HD webcam
- Fingerprint scanner on power button
- WiFi 802.11ac 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps, 5 GHz 1733 Mbps, 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 (compatible with BT 4.2 and 2.1+ EDR), USB 3.0 port, HDMI, 2 x USB Type-C ( 1 x Thunderbolt 3)
- Quad digital microphones and Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 304 x 217mm x 14.6mm; Weight: 1.33kg
- 57.4 Wh battery with up to 13 hours of video playback
The Huawei MateBook X Pro 2019 comes in Mystic Silver and Space Gray colors and is priced at 1599 Euros (US$ 1813 / Rs. 1,28,820 approx.) for 8GB RAM with 512GB storage version and the 16GB RAM with 1TB storage version costs 1999 Euros (US$ 2,267 / Rs. 1,61,050 approx.).