Huawei has kickstarted the MWC 2018 with the MateBook X Pro Windows 10 laptop. It sports a 13.9-inches 3K LTPS display, and it is the first Huawei’s notebook with FullView design and a 91% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the 8th gen Intel Core processors, metal body design, and the 10-point touchscreen display.
The Huawei MateBook X Pro features quad speakers and split frequency set-up and Dolby’s Atmos Sound System for an immersive 3D sound experience. The company says that the Quad microphones accurately pick up sound from 4 meters away. The display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass and an anti-fingerprint coating. It has a backlit keyboard.
Additional accessories include Huawei MateDock 2, Bluetooth Mouse, Leather Case, Backpack, USB 3.0 A/M TO RJ45 Cable, and AG (Anti-Glare) Film. It also has a one-touch power button. The Huawei MateBook X Pro also is the first laptop to come with Camera underneath a key that pops-open whenever you trigger it.
Huawei MateBook X Pro specifications:
- 13.9-inch (3000 x 2000 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 450 nits brightness, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, sRGB 100% color gamut
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U / i7-8550U processor with 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU and Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8GB / 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 256GB/512GB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1MP HD webcam
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 304 x 217mm x 14.6mm; Weight: 1.33kg
- USB 3.0 port, HDMI, 2 x USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, Quad speakers
- 57.4 Wh battery with up to 12 hours of video playback
The Huawei MateBook X Pro laptop comes in Mystic Silver and Space Grey colors. The Intel i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB storage variant is priced at 1499 Euros (US$2336 / Rs. 1,51,035 approx.), the i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB storage model is priced at 1699 Euros (US$2090 / Rs. 1,35,244 approx.) and the i5 variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage model costs 1899 Euros (US$1842 / Rs. 1,19,261 approx.). The laptop will be available from Q2, 2018 in China, USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, Nordic, and Saudi Arabia.