Along with the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+smartphones, Samsung also introduced the Galaxy S10e at its San Francisco event, as it had promised. It has a 5.8-inch Full HD+ Flat Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, comes with side-mounted fingerprint sensor on the power button, is powered Snapdragon 855 or Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 SoCs depending on the region, run Android 9.0 (Pie) with OneUI and come with Samsung services like Bixby, Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and Samsung DeX.
It has dual rear cameras with a primary 12-megapixel Dual Pixel and Dual Aperture primary sensor and 16-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view as well as 10-megapixel Dual Pixel front-facing camera. It has IP68 water and dust resistance and 3,100mAh battery with support for wired fast charging, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 and Wireless PowerShare feature to charge Qi compatible devices on the back of the phones.
Samsung Galaxy S10e specifications
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ (2280 × 1080 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED display with 438ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/256GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, OIS, 16MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 8X digital zoom
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 69.9 x 142.2 x 7.9mm; Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3,100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
The Samsung Galaxy S10e comes in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow and Flamingo Pink colors and is priced at $749.99 (Rs. 53,215 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs $849.99 (Rs. 60,310 approx.). It will be available for pre-order in the US and several countries from February 21, 2019 and will go on sale from March 8, 2019 in select markets. India pre-orders will begin tomorrow 10AM says Flipkart, so we should know the price soon.