Samsung introduced the Galaxy Tab S5e (SM-T725) last week that will head to U.S., Germany and other countries in Q2 2019. Alongside, it also introduced the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) in Germany. It has a 10.1-inch Full HD screen, is powered by Samsung’s latest Exynos 7904 14nm processor with 2GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It comes in WiFi and 4G variants, has USB Type-C support and packs a 6150mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 ×1200 pixel) 16:10 aspect ratio TFT display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7904 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:245 x 149 x 7.5mm; Weight: 460g
- 4G LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 6150mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) comes in Black, Gold and Silver colors, is priced at 210 Euros (US$ 237 / Rs. 16,960) for the Wi-Fi version and the 4G version costs 270 Euros (US$ 305 / Rs. 21,830). It will be available from April 5 in Germany.