After reports, Motorola has launched the Moto G7 Power in India, after it was introduced earlier this month. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ display with a notch, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), has a 12-megapixel rear camera and a 8-megapixel front camera.
It has a polymer glass back, rear mounted fingerprint sensor, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W Turbo charging.
Moto G7 Power specifications
- 6.2-inch (1570×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Water-repellent P2i coating
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:160.83 x 76 x 9.4 mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 15W Turbo charging
The Moto G7 Power comes only in Ceramic Black color in India, is priced at Rs. 13,999 and is available from offline stores, and soon from Flipkart soon.