Last week specifications of Samsung’s 2019 ‘A Series’ smartphones, including Galaxy A50 surfaced. Now the user manual of the phone has surfaced that confirms in-display fingerprint scanner, triple rear cameras, 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, Android 9.0 (Pie), 4000mAh battery with fast charging and more.
A new render has also surfaced revealing the design of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A50 rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 2.3 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9610 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 25MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperutre, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:158.6 x 74.7 x7.7mm; Weight: 166g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) VHT80, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC (Optional)
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
We should know more details of other A series phones in the coming weeks.