After a leak last week, Xiaomi has officially announced the Redmi Go, the company’s first Android Oreo (Go Edition) smartphone in Phillipines officially. It has a 5-inch HD screen, Snapdragon 425 SoC with 1GB of RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel front camera, 4G LTE with dedicated SIM slots and a 3000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Go specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720pixels) HD 16:9 display with 380 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC Color Gamut
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Dimensions:140.4x 70.1 x 8.35mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Go comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at 3,990 Philippine Piso ($ 76 / ₹ 5,422 approx.) and is available for order from Lazada.