Vivo has announced Y89, the company’s latest smartphone in the Y series in China. It has similar specifications as last year’s Z1 Lite that includes a 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, Snapdragon 626 with 4GB RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0, 16-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera to capture the depth information for portrait shots, 16-megapixel front camera with A.I face beauty, face unlock, metal and glass design, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3260mAh battery.
Vivo Y89 specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 149.3g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
The Vivo Y89 comes in Aurora Blue and Black with Gold colors, is priced at an MOP of 1396 yuan (US$ 205 / Rs. 14,660 approx.) and will go on sale in China later this week.