Along with two new Mi TV models, Xiaomi also launched the Mi Soundbar in India. It has eight drivers, including two 20mm dome tweeters for the highs, two 2.5” woofers for the mids and four passive radiators for the lows and enhanced bass. In Addition to Bluetooth, it also has Line-In, AUX, Optical and S/PDIF input options.
Xiaomi says that it just takes 30-second setup the soundbar. It has atylishly designed in a bar shape with fabric mesh overlay.
Xiaomi Mi Soundbar specifications
- Speaker units: Two 65-mm (2.5-inch) bass units + two 36-mm (0.75-inch voice coil) dome treble units + four 70×55-mm passive radiators
- Bluetooth 4.2 supports A2DP music playback
- External audio input interface: 3.5 mm stereo AUX input, fiber optic input, coaxial input, red and white audio input
- Input power: > 14W X 2 @1 kHz， THD < 1%
- Frequency response range: 50 Hz – 25000 Hz ( -10 dB), Nominal impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions: 87x72x830mm; Weight: 1.9kg
- Wall mounting option with screws in the box
The Xiaomi Mi Soundbar comes in White color, is priced at Rs. 4999 and will be available from Mi.com and Mi Home stores starting 16th January 2019 at 12PM.