Huawei has officially introduced the Y7 Pro 2019, a new smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ after it surfaced recently as Y7 2019. It packs a 6.26-inch HD+ display with Waterdrop notch Screen, Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 SoC, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash with support for AI scene detection, secondary 2MP camera for portait shots, and a 16-megapixel front camera. It doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor, but comes with Face Unlock.
It has a gradiant finish, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, Dual 4G VoLTE support and a 4000mAh battery.
Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with up to 512GB microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 158.92×76.91×8.1mm; Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (Typical) / 3900mAh (Minimum) battery
The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 comes in Aurora Blue and Black colors, is priced at 39,90,000 Vietnamese dongs (US$ 171 / Rs. 11,990 approx.) and is already on sale.