Vivo launched the V11 Pro smartphone in India back in September in Starry Night Black and Dazzling Gold colors. Now it has launched a new Supernova Red color variant of the smartphone with a gradient finish. Other specifications are same the original V11 Pro, including a 6.41-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 660 AIE with 6GB of RAM, 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots, 25-megapixel front camera, in-display fingerprint sensor, dedicated Dual SIM and microSD card slots and a 3,400mAh battery with Dual-Engine 18W fast charging.
Vivo V11 Pro specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.28 μm aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 75 x 7.9mm; Weight: 156g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging
The Vivo V11 Supernova Red color variant is priced at Rs. 25,990 and is available from Amazon.in, Flipkart, Vivo online store as well as offline stores with launch offers such as 5% cashback on HDFC Credit cards & EMI, Rs. 4050 worth benefits from Jio and more.