Samsung Galaxy A8s (SM-G8870) has passed through the FCC ahead of the announcement next month. In the FCC documents, there is a screenshot that reveals tall 19.5:9 aspect ratio display, and there is also a space on the left corner of the phone for the display hole so that it doesn’t have any icons left.
It also shows that it supports adaptive fast charging (5V-2A/9V-1.67A), similar to other Samsung mid-range smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy A8s rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP 120° Ultra Wide camera, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 159.11 x 74.88 x 7.38 mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3400mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
We should know the launch date in the coming weeks.