After Moto G7, now Moto G7 Plus has surfaced in press render. This reveals a similar water-drop notch display, but this will come with a slightly larger 6.4-inch screen compared to 6-inch screen. This is said to feature a similar glass back, dual rear cameras, fingerprint sensor embedded with Motorola logo, USB Type-C port, and a bottom-mounted speaker grille.
It is rumored to be powered by Snapdragon 670 or 710 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, and a 3500mAh battery compared to Snapdragon 660 with up to 4GB of RAM and a 3000mAh battery on the Moto G7.
Moto G7 Plus rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 ( 2 x 2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency)) 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU / Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 6GB RAM with 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery
The Moto G7 Plus is expected to come in Blue, Black and Silver colors. It could go official sometime in December or in January along with the Moto G7.