After live images back in August, and renders last month, we have the first press render of the Moto G7, the successor of Moto G6. The phone has also been certified by the FCC in U.S. with the model number XT-1965. This confms Snapdragon 660 SoC, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, 3000mAh battery and dimensions.
The Moto G7 is said to feature a glass back similar to the G6.Below the dual camera module there is a fingerprint sensor that is embedded inside the Motorola logo. The phone also comes with a USB Type-C port, and a bottom-mounted speaker grille.
Moto G7 rumored specifications
- 6-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.86×75.4 x 8mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The Moto G7 is expected to come in Black, Red and Silver colors. It could go official sometime in December or in January.